We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
If we ask you to provide specific and identifiable information whilst using this website, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last updated on 6th December 2017.
What information we collect
We may collect the following:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- as well as other information, relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How we use or store your data
We use the information you give us for:
- internal record keeping.
- to improve our products and services.
- We may on occasion send communications about new products, offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Assist our FCA authorised advisor with the insurance quotations you request
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. Phone calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is safe and have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as wholly secure and whilst we will do everything in our power to protect your information we cannot guarantee the security. The information that we collect may be stored outside of the European Economic Area.
We may ask for sensitive personal data and as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998 by proceeding with a quote or call from our FCA authorised advisor we will take this as explicit consent to such information being processed by us or product providers.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible.
We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We will collect information about your computer including your IP address, operating system and browser type using cookies.
The use of these cookies will help us improve the functionality of this website and provide you will a better experience. Most browsers accept cookies automatically but settings in your browser can be amended to prevent this from happening. If you do adjust your setting to not allow our website cookies, please note that certain features on our website may not function.
The information that we collect using cookies will be anonymous.