We want to make sure our customers are heard, so recently, we’ve been busy putting our efforts into creating a simpler, transparent process to provide better value.
Our customer charter sets out our code of practice at Stonebridge Rock and the standard of service our customers can expect.
- To provide friendly, helpful and qualified advice
- To get in touch with our customers as soon as possible
- To keep you informed, every step of the way
- To protect your sensitive data
- To provide aftersales care and commitment
- To actively seek feedback and welcome customer suggestions.
For more information, you can download our full Customer Charter 2019 here.
You can get in touch with us to provide feedback via our contact form or give us a call on 01329 448 251.